*UPDATE* Round 2 of Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program from the Queensland Government Available Now
We previously sent out an article on the “Small Business COVID-19 Adaptation Grant Program“.
The grant is worth up to $10,000 per eligible small business entity with applications limited to the program budget making it important to act quickly if you want a chance.
Round 2 of applications for this Grant Program are now open (as at 9am Wednesday 1st July 2020).
Successful applicants from round 1 of this program cannot apply for funding under round 2.
If you have submitted a round 1 application but haven’t heard back yet, you are eligible to apply for round 2.
Use the Eligibility Tool to find out if your business is eligible to apply.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions for more information regarding eligibility.
What can the funds be used for to achieve this?
- Professional advice to support business sustainability – (financial and legal)
- Access to resources to help with business development and diversification
- Access to marketing activities and content development
- Technological strategy development and digital training to adapt to new business models
- Capital costs that are linked to meeting COVID-19 safe workplace requirements
- Meeting business costs including utilities and rent
The project must be completed within a maximum of 6 months from the date of approval.
The funding will be paid upon approval of grant application. Within 1 month of completing the project, applicants must:
- Complete and submit an acquittal report through SmartyGrants
- Submit copies of supplier invoices and proof of purchase for the total project cost.
Once you are well informed, and you think you are eligible you can apply via this link: https://applyonline.qrida.qld.gov.au/login
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss further with one of our Macro Group team members please don’t hesitate to call or email.
Date published: 1 July 2020